The College of Dentistry is contracted with several dental insurance companies. The College will file dental benefits for all insurances companies as a courtesy to the patient but it is the responsibility of the patient to understand the limits of their policy coverage. It is also the responsibility of the patient to pay any applicable deductible and co-insurance amount in order to keep their account current.
Contracted insurance companies:
- Oklahoma Medicaid Dental Plans
- Delta Dental
- Some Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans
Those choosing to uses benefits from non-contracted companies will be expected to pay the visit in full and the College will file a claim that will be paid directly to the patient.
At this time, we are unable to accept online payments. We apologize for the inconvenience.
To make a payment, please call one of the following numbers:
- Student Clinics and Faculty Practice: (405) 271-2622
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) Clinic: (405) 271-5222
- Graduate Orthodontic Clinic: (405) 271-4148
- Graduate Periodontic Clinic: (405) 271-7020
Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.