The OU College of Dentistry accepts referrals for limited treatment. An ideal referral to our student clinics would be a low-income patient primarily in need of Endodontic treatment and/or crowns.
If you would like to refer a patient to one of our student clinics, please right click and download the OU College of Dentistry Patient Referral Form and complete it. For those patients whom you refer to us, we respectfully request that you inform your patients of the following and ensure that they are interested in pursuing the recommended treatment in our student clinics:
- Appointments are three hours long
- Root canal treatment can require three appointments.
- Our current fees are:
- Anterior endo - $311.00
- Premolar endo - $351.00
- Molar endo - $427.00
- Pre-fab post and core - $126.00 & $152.00
- Crowns - $550.00-$650
- Endo and the pre-fab post and core must be pre-paid before an appointment will be scheduled.
- The first half of the crown fee must be paid at the preparation appointment and the last half is required at the delivery appointment.
Once completed, you may either send a digital copy of the form and attach x-rays via email to Sabrina-Savage@ouhsc.edu OR you may mail this form with x-rays to the following address:
OU College of Dentistry
1201 N. Stonewall Ave. Suite 238
Oklahoma City, OK 73117