Join us for our annual Kids' Day at the OU College of Dentistry! Free dental care for children ages 4 to 12 provided by OU dental students under the supervision of licensed dentists.
Date: Saturday, Feb. 23, 2019
Time: Time slots will be assigned upon pre-registration
Services: Free cleanings, fillings and crowns
Place: OU College of Dentistry, 1201 N. Stonewall Ave., Oklahoma City
Parking: Free parking in the P4 Stonewall Garage Northeast of college
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED!
*Pre-Registration is currently closed*
- You must call before the event to pre-register. Slots are limited. Once slots are filled, pre-registration will close.
- When you pre-register, you will be assigned to a time slot. To ensure service, you must arrive at your assigned time, though it may be a while before your cild is seen by a dentist.
- Patients will be seen as quickly as possible, but please be prepared to spend several hours at the event. (Don't forget medication, diapers, snacks, etc.)
- All children/patients must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- For accommodations on the basis of disability, please notify us when you pre-register.
- Directions to the college: From Lincoln Boulevard, turn East on NE 10th, then turn left on Stonewall Ave. The Stonewall Garage (P4) is on the East side of the street, and the College of Dentistry building is on the West side of the street. Follow the signs to the College of Dentistry entrance.