Maintaining our building and facilities is a shared responsibility. When reporting maintenance and repair issues, be sure to specify the room number or clinic/bay/chair where the problem exists. This will allow us to address it quickly and efficiently.
To report an emergency maintenance issue, call ext. 31347.
An “emergency maintenance” issue is an issue that 1) prevents or delays patient care, 2) creates a hazard that compromises safety, and/or 3) causes serious damage to property or premises.
Examples of emergency maintenance issues include:
- Water leaks (ceiling, sinks, restrooms, etc.)
- Problems with faucets, sinks and/or toilets
- Dental chairs that do function properly (including air, water and/or operation of the chair itself).
To report a non-emergency maintenance issue, please submit an Insight Ticket.
Examples of non-emergency maintenance issues include:
- Burned out fluorescent and/or incandescent light bulbs
- Broken or stained ceiling tiles
- Exit signs that are not lit
- Elevator buttons that do not light up when pushed
- Loose or missing baseboards
We encourage you to report problems anywhere in the building (not just within the area in which you work), and we thank you for your help. If you have questions, kindly contact Christina Hirschman, Facilities Coordinator.